Converting Visit to Student

  • Home
  • Converting Visit to Student
Student Visa

Converting Visit to Student

An easy pathway to Australia – Applying for a Student visa in Australia can be a complicated process. If you are already in Australia on a Visitor visa, you can apply a Student Visa without leaving the country. Granted there are no ‘No Further Stay’ conditions on your existing visa, your Visitor visa will have no impact on your Student visa application. But if you transition to a Student visa, your existing Visitor visa will be cancelled.


Keep in mind that This is a very complicated pathway to pursue. If you are chosen a course with less than three months in duration, you can complete it on a Visitor visa. Applying for a Study visa in Australia can be the most complicated procedure, but it does not have to be. If you are before now in Australia on a Working Holiday or tourist visa, you can apply online without departure the country. 

Your Student visa must be conceded after you have received a Confirmation of Enrolment letter (COE) from your selected institution. This implies you have to apply legitimately to an accredited university or college and be acknowledged into a course before applying for your visa.

At first, if you are acknowledged to study at an institute, you will get a Letter of Offer as well as an acknowledgment structure. When you acknowledge the offer and give every required report and charges, the institution will then mail you an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (COE).

To be qualified for a student visa, you should be taken a crack at a full-time CRICOS enlisted course of study, satisfy the Genuine Temporary Entrant prerequisites, give proof of your English ability level, hold satisfactory Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) protection, and satisfy wellbeing and character guidelines.

No products in the cart.