Inviting your family to live – An international student who enters Australia with a student visa to pursue an academic course of 12 months or longer duration is allowed to bring close family members as dependents. Australian immigration rules allow spouses, unmarried children of less than 18 years to be eligible for dependent student visas.

  • Check your Eligibility below

  • Your spouse must have a valid at least one year visa in Australia.

  • Show funds $20000 Single or $30000 with kids

  • Pay and Get your Job ID for the Consultation for further details

  • Start your Visa Application Process