An easy pathway to Australia – (1) If you are outside Australia, We apply your Family visit visa and It can be changed to student visa while you are in Australia without leaving the country.

(2) If you are in Dubai, Japan, Europe Country , you can apply without a sponsor through IGP Visa Centre.

(2) If you are already in Australia on a Visitor visa, you can apply a Student Visa without leaving the country.

  • Check your Eligibility below

  • You must have a Brother, Sister or Aunty, Uncle in Australia having PR

  • Show Funds - Sponsor $10000 and Applicant Family - $10000

  • Pay and Get your Job ID for the Consultation for further details

  • Start your Visa Application Process


Converting Visit to Student

Additional information


hindi, sinhala, English, Other